Thursday, April 7, 2011

DME Day on The Final Season...

This is a photo of "David Mickey Evans Day" on location in Cedar Rapids, Iowa at Kernel Stadium.  My Line Producer friend, Kenny Burke gave the entire crew shaved-head caps, black rim glasses and temporary arm tattoos and they all secretly suited-up after lunch.  When we came back to the set EVERYONE was walking around with these things on and acting as if everything was perfectly freakin' normal!  Hysterical.  One of my best filmmaking memories.  If you've never seen the movie, here's the trailer:




I've also added some material in the DME SPEAKING tab on the menu bar.  Check it out and tell your friends.  In fact feel free to send a link to my Blog to everyone human being you know.

http://davidmickeyevansblog.blogspot.com/

I'll have a new post up later this evening.

Thanks for reading and check back soon...

DME

2 comments:

  1. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*



























    ReplyDelete
  2. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family... I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 740-573-9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete