![]() |
| 1of3, movie poster or mini |
The movie-sized posters are $40 each or all three for $100. Plus $10 shipping.
The mini-posters (9"X11") are $20 each or all three for $50. Plus $6 shipping.
The "20th Anniversary" mini-posters (8"X10") are $15 each. Plus $6 shipping.
If you would like to purchase one (or all!) drop me an email at:
DMESandlot@gmail.com.
My PAYPAL email address is:
FlyingWagonBooks@gmail.com
Be sure to enter the address you'd like me to send them to, and to whom you would like them signed if you want them autographed.
Best as always,
DME
![]() |
| 2of3, movie poster or mini |




How my best friend lied against me because she wants my husband to herself. Please be careful about some persons you call your friend. I got married to my sweet high school boyfriend. We were living in peace and enjoying our life. We have two kids together. Everything was going well for us. My husband is not always around because he works in another city. So one day my husband came back home and started acting funny. His behavior changed toward me and the kids. I was trying to know what's happening. He never gave me attention or listened. Some days later my husband asked me to take myself out of the house saying he is not interested in our marriage anymore. I tried to talk to him so he could tell me where I went wrong but all was in vain. his behavior and character toward us went out of control. I had no other choice than to leave the house with the kids. This made my heart bleed anytime I think about it because this is a man I loved with all my heart. I cried and my mind got worried for a good five months. My cousin who had a similar issue like mine told me to contact DR WALE telling me that DR WALE will save my marriage. When I contacted him, I told him how everything happened. I paid for all materials needed to get the job done. DR WALE found out that it was my best friend that was behind everything that is going on in my marriage. He said it was my friend that told my husband negative things DR WALE went forward to say they were both having an affair together. So DR WALE did what he knows how to do best telling me my husband will come begging. DR told me that my best friend did an evil spell so my husband turned his back on us. But all thanks to DR WALE my husband came begging me for forgiveness saying he doesn't know what came over him. because DR WALE has told me everything that happened it was easy to forgive him. We're living together as one big family now. If you want back your Ex-partner DR WALE is the right man to contact. His WhatsApp/Telegram: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDelete