Friday, October 17, 2014

ANOTHER 5-STAR REVIEW ON AMAZON.COM FOR THE KING OF PACOIMA!

LATEST AMAZON READER REVIEW FOR 

THE KING OF PACOIMA!


5 Stars by Mark Garner,  

"The love and devotion between the brothers is indomitable..."


Dear Reader,

As I was preparing this morning for a talk I'm giving to a large group of 6th graders at Presbyterian Day School in Memphis, Tennessee during which I'll be talking about friendship, loyalty and forgiveness (using The Sandlot and The King of Pacoima as references) - I'm appearing via SKYPE - I checked The King of Pacoima's Amazon page and was very grateful to find the following 5-Star review.  The reader got caught up in the pace of the story as it accelerates near the end:

"Powerful and heartwarming. The love and devotion between the brothers is indomitable. In order to survive in a threatening environment and dealing with many grievous situations, the boys concoct a spartan plan that will free both of them from the perverse grip of The King. My imagination ran wild, my heart beat faster as though I were caught in the valiant effort to help them escape!"


Here are links to buy THE KING OF PACOIMA, I would love to get the book into the hands of every 4th through 12th grader in the world.  And everyone else for that matter, anyone and everyone that ever had a childhood - good, bad or indifferent.  So please read the book, and if you think it has something valuable to say, pass it along and let people know about it.







Thanks for reading, and check back soon.  And sign up to FOLLOW if you already have not.

Best as always,

DME

7 comments:


  1. My names is Jackie i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr TAKUTA, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 48hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  2. My names is Jackie i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr TAKUTA, my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 48hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Everything in my life was falling apart since my wife left me for her ex lover out side our marriage. My life bounced back the day i came across Dr.Zack Balo contact details on the internet. When i contacted Dr.Zack Balo that faithful day i was so surprised that just within 72 hours that i contacted Dr.Zack Balo of wiseindividualspell@gmail.com that my wife broke up with her ex lover and came back to me begging me to forgive her. Since that very moment i promised myself that i was going to try my best that everybody that are heart broken should be able to find Dr.Zack Balo contact details on all almost every site on the internet. And the details are via phone number +17633086495 or via email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

    His Contact: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com
    His Contact: call/text him now +17633086495
    His Website: https://drzackbalospell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article.
    Slot Online



    ReplyDelete