Saturday, October 4, 2014

FIRST RADIO INTERVIEW ABOUT THE KING OF PACOIMA, and other stuff...

RADIO INTERVIEW WITH DME ABOUT
THE KING OF PACOIMA
ON FRIDAY 10/3/2014
KAHI 950AM Sacramento, CA


Dear Reader,


Here's  a link to the first radio interview for THE KING OF PACOIMA I did on KAHI 950AM Sacramento, California (The Popoff Show), with host Mary Jane Popp and Entertainment Host Derek Zemrak.


I hesitate to post this because after listening to it, I'm mortified to admit that I repeat the dread phrases "sort of..." "ya know..." and the inexcusable "ah... ah..." so many times it's pathetic.... nonetheless, there's some interesting stuff here.




And once again, here are the links to buy the book:





Thanks again for reading and check back soon.  Also, I'm working on the website for FLYINGWAGONBOOKS.COM and it should be live in a few days.  I've put lots of very cool TKOP stuff on there including galleries to THE ART OF THE KING OF PACOIMA.  I'll update in a post when it is LIVE.

Meanwhile, please SIGN UP TO FOLLOW this blog!

Best,

DME



1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete