Sunday, April 10, 2011

An image worth 10,000 words...

The original large format Hasselblad photograph of the Sandlot kids

I just love this photo.  I'll be posting a new column later today, but I ran across this while sifting through hundreds and hundreds of photos I am scanning to be used as images in my book, "Robert Radio Flyer, the King of Pacoima," and I had to share it with you.

Enjoy.

Thanks for reading and check back soon, AND if you haven't signed up to follow yet, I'd be grateful if you did.  The button is on the right side of the page.  Click and join, you'll be glad you did!

DME

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get a poster of this? I've tried to enlarge it but the resolution of the picture has caused problems making the poster any larger than 11x14. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete