Tuesday, March 26, 2013

P.F. FLYERS 20TH ANNIVERSARY SANDLOT "THE SECRET WEAPON" MODEL!!!

Dear Reader,

This is possibly the coolest thing I have ever been associated with!  When I was a kid these were the shoes I wanted, really really badly.  Every kid did.   They were (and are) the single greatest sneaker in the history of mankind - and were and are reasonably priced as well - but we were very poor and I
could never actually attain a pair.

And now, I have (what I like to think of) as my own model, or at least a model named after a heroic line that I created.


20th Anniversary Sandlot Secret Weapon PF Flyers!

Thanks to my friends at PF Flyers, and especially Erin Norsen!   Dreams really do come true.


Hey, Michael Jordan?  I WIN! HA!





Thanks for reading and sign up to follow!

Best,

DME


No comments:

Post a Comment