Thursday, April 7, 2011

DME Day on The Final Season...

This is a photo of "David Mickey Evans Day" on location in Cedar Rapids, Iowa at Kernel Stadium.  My Line Producer friend, Kenny Burke gave the entire crew shaved-head caps, black rim glasses and temporary arm tattoos and they all secretly suited-up after lunch.  When we came back to the set EVERYONE was walking around with these things on and acting as if everything was perfectly freakin' normal!  Hysterical.  One of my best filmmaking memories.  If you've never seen the movie, here's the trailer:




I've also added some material in the DME SPEAKING tab on the menu bar.  Check it out and tell your friends.  In fact feel free to send a link to my Blog to everyone human being you know.

http://davidmickeyevansblog.blogspot.com/

I'll have a new post up later this evening.

Thanks for reading and check back soon...

DME

No comments:

Post a Comment