Monday, December 31, 2012

A YOUNG SANDLOT FAN NEEDS YOUR HELP...

Dear Reader,

I recently picked up my mail and received a great fan letter from a young man (13 years-old) named "MICHAEL" (last name begins with an "M" as well, I think) from Hoboken, New Jersey.

He had sent me a hand-written letter explaining his love for The Sandlot and asking me to sign a few pictures which he had included.

The letter had been sent to my attorney in Los Angeles, and they forwarded it to me in Florida.  It was postmarked November 26th, so it took a while to get to me.

Well, I lost it.  Can't find it anywhere.  I feel awful about this.  So if anyone who follows my blog, or is an FB friend knows Michael, can you please tell him to contact me at:

DMESandlot@gmail

I have a whole set of commemorative "20th Anniversary Sandlot Tour" posters and an original shooting script -- all personally signed -- to send to him.

Again, Michael from Hoboken, New Jersey, please email me with your address so I can get this cool stuff in the mail to you.

Apologies, and thanks for the help.

Best,

DME

No comments:

Post a Comment